An Inventory Generation Component File is a filetype denoted by the .rcig suffix. It is represented ingame as an Item Generation Component Tag.
File Structure Edit
Inventory Generation Component Files are structured as JSONs. The entries are:
- version: The version of the file loader at the time of saving it
- inventoryGeneratorID: The ID used for the Inventory Generation Tag this component will be added to.
- items: List of item entries in this component.
- weight: The randomized weight of the entry
- min: The minimum stack size generated
- max: The maximum stack size generated
- item: JSON representation of the item stack
- dependencyExpression: An Expression used to determine whether the file can be loaded.